Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream requires no reduction, saving valuable time in the kitchen. One litre in the pack means one litre in a recipe, making great pasta every time.
For a versatile, high-performance culinary cream,
Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream gives the ideal base.
Extra Yield Cooking Cream produces no caking or drying, even in chafing dishes, bain-maries, or hot cupboards.
Extra Yield Cooking Cream won’t after-thicken. Prepare sauces before service without them splitting or curdling when reheated to order.
Customers will be delighted by the consistently appetizing appearance of your dishes, using the superior coating qualities of Extra Yield Cooking Cream.
Country-specific product information can be accessed from the Markets section.
Storage & Handling
Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream is a UHT product. For best results:
- Store between 2°C and 4°C after manufacture and during international transport.
- The product should be kept chilled, between 2°C and 4°C.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Rotate the stock regularly.
- Production and expiry dates are coded on each individual pack. Under these storage conditions, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream has a shelf life of seven months.