Anchor Food Professionals
Open for Business Competition 2021
Terms & Conditions (New Zealand)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor Food Professionals Open for Business Competition (“Competition”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through Anchor Food Professionals (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition commences at 12:01AM on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and closes at 11:59PM Sunday 31st October 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. The competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families and Businesses) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
a. be a New Zealand café or restaurant business (“Business”);
b. register the Business for the Competition in accordance with clause 7 below; and
c. in the case of the person completing the registration of the Business at subclause b. above, be 18 or over, and be a New Zealand resident.
6. You do not have to have a Facebook profile to be able to enter the Competition.
How to enter
7. To enter, during the Competition Period, entrants must visit Anchor Food Professionals page of Facebook and locate the competition entry post (“Relevant Post”) which will include a URL link. Click the URL www.facebook.com/AnchorFoodProfessionalsNZ or just simply type the URL https://contest.app.do/anchor-ofb> into your browser to navigate to the Contests for Pages competition portal (“Competition Portal”). Entrants must then:
a. upload a photo that the entrant has taken to the Competition Portal showing their business is ‘Open for Business’ and
b. fill in the requested entry form details within the Competition Portal,
to be counted as a valid entry.
8. Entrants can enter multiple times, provided that:
a. each entry is a different image and satisfies the same requirements as stated in clause 7; and
b. entrants shall be limited to a maximum of one entry per Business per day.
10. By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individuals(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
11. All entrants agree that their photo entry may be published on the Anchor Food Professionals NZ Facebook page at any time throughout the Competition Period.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the entry into the Competition database and not at the time of transmission by you.
13. Twenty-six (26) prize winners will be drawn.
14. Minor Prizes:
a. Minor Prize 1: There are five (5) randomly allocated prizes of $1,000 NZD to be awarded.
b. Minor Prize 2: There are twenty (20) Anchor product prize packs randomly allocated throughout the competition period to be won. Each winner will receive one (1) Anchor product prize pack which will include either all or a combination of Anchor, Mainland or Kāpiti products (“Products”), each product prize pack being valued at up to $100 RRP.
15. Major Prize: There is one major prize to be drawn based on merit (see below for further information). The major prize winner selected will receive $5,000 NZD.
Draw and Winner Notification
16. Minor Prize:
a. Minor Prize 1: There will be five (5) random weekly Prize Draws commencing from week three (3) of the competition. One draw will be conducted by random electronic selection each Wednesday at 10:00am (“Weekly Draw”), with the first selection taking place on 29/09/21, for all entries received during the period between 12:01 AM Wednesday to 11:59PM Tuesday prior to the applicable Weekly Draw during the Competition Period. The winners’ will be notified by telephone or messaged using the contact details provided by Contests for Pages or Facebook, within a reasonable period following the relevant draw. If a winner has not responded within five (5) days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
b. The minor cash prize of $1,000 NZD will be deposited into the minor prize winners’ nominated bank account and will be paid within 28 business days of the draw date.
c. Minor Prize 2: The winners will be drawn by random electronic selection throughout the Competition Period. The winners will be notified by telephone or messaged using contact details provided by Contests for Pages or Facebook, within a reasonable period following the relevant draw. If a winner has not responded within five (5) days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
d. The Anchor product prize pack will be sent directly to the minor prize winner’s chosen business delivery address. Winners are to allow up to 28 business days to receive their prize.
17. Major Prize: The major prize winner will be drawn on Thursday 4th November 2021 based on merit; in particular, the winner’s photo quality, creativity, and its alignment with the Competition, as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The major prize winner will be notified by telephone or messaged using the contact details provided by Contests for Pages or Facebook, within a reasonable period following the draw. If the winner has not responded within five (5) days, the winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to select another major prize winner, and so on until a major prize winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
18. The major cash prize of $5,000 NZD will be deposited into the prize winner’s nominated bank account and will be paid within 28 business days of the draw date.
19. Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Competition and their business confirmed before validating the prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
22. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
23. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
24. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
27. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Competition.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
30. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Competition.
31. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
32. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed and having their photo entry posted to the Anchor Food Professionals page on Facebook™. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Competition, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
33. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Competition or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
34. All entries become the property of the Promoter and entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may reproduce and use entry content as it sees fit, including to host, store, reproduce, licence, modify, create derivative work, publicly display and/or distribute such content. By entering the Promotion, entrants represent and warrant that at the time of entry, they own all rights to the content submitted in their entry, and that the content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
35. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the Competition – without this personal information you may not be able to enter into the Competition. All personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Competition and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Competition. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement (www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information.