Anchor Food Professionals Mainland Natural Cheese Slices Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor Food Professional Mainland Natural Cheese Slices Competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through Anchor Food Professionals (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:01AM on Monday 14 July 2021 and closes at 11:59PM Friday 24th August 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion you must:
a. be a New Zealand Foodservice Business (“Business”).
b. purchase Mainland Natural Cheese Slices Tasty or Swiss (from a distributor nationwide) and retain the receipt(s).
c. have a public Facebook or Instagram account, which is used to advertise the Business; and
d. follow the @Anchorfoodprofessionalsnz Facebook™ page.
5. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families and Businesses) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
6. To enter, during the Promotional Period, post to your Business’ public Facebook™ and/or Instagram™ page, a photo and description of your original recipe you have created using Mainland Natural Cheese Slices Tasty or Swiss and tag @AnchorFoodProfessionalsNZ (“Post”). You must also use the hashtag #MLANDCHEESESLICES on the Post in order to be counted as a valid entry. You may enter as many times as you like, provided that each entry is a separate Post containing a different recipe and meets the requirements stated in clause 6.
7. Entrants must retain all purchase receipts as proof of purchase of the Mainland Natural Cheese Slices Tasty or Swiss to be eligible for the prizes. The Promoter reserves the rights to request the physical receipts as verification to the Promoter before being awarded the prize(s).
8. Minor Prizes: There is one minor prize draw from which five (5) minor prize winners will be drawn based on merit. The minor prize winners will each receive 1 x Double Contact Grill Machine, valued at $800 RRP[SM1] [JW2] [JW3] (noting that the specific brand and model of the Double Contact Grill shall be determined by the Promotor in its sole discretion and which, once determined, shall be notified by Fonterra via the competition details website at anchorfoodprofessionals.com/nz.).
9. Major Prize: There is one major prize. The major prize winner will receive a Business Marketing Support Package from the shopper marketing agency, BTL, valued in accordance with BTL’s billing practices at NZ $5,000[SM4] [JW5] (“Marketing Support Package”) RRP. The Marketing Support Package includes an initial consultation[SM6] [JW7] to determine what marketing support the Business would like to receive pursuant to the Marketing Support Package i.e. branding, graphic design, social media, advertising costs, signage, uniforms etc up to the remaining value of the Marketing Support Package, once the value of the initial consultation has been accounted for.
Draw and winner notification
10. Minor prize winners will be drawn on Monday 30th August 2021, based on merit; in particular, the winners’ posts quality and its alignment with the Promotion, as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by telephone or messaged using contact details provided by Facebook or Instagram, within a reasonable period following the relevant draw. If a winner has not responded within five days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted and accepts the prize
11. The Double Contact Grill Machines will be sent directly to the minor prize winners’ chosen delivery address. Winners are to allow up to 28 days to receive their prize.
12. The major prize winner will be drawn on Monday 30th August 2021, based on merit; in particular, the winner’s posts quality and its alignment with the Promotion, as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The major prize winner will be notified by telephone or messaged using the contact details provided by Facebook or Instagram, within a reasonable period following the draw. If the winner has not responded within five days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another major prize winner, and so on until a major prize winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
13. The major prize draw winner will be required to redeem their Marketing Support Package within six (6) months of the prize draw date, and in accordance with the specific marketing support determined during of the initial consultation with BTL.
15. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the post on Facebook™ or Instagram™, as applicable, and not at the time of transmission by you.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prizes will be awarded to the person registered in relation to the Business controlling the Facebook™/Instagram™ account which posts the winning recipe/image, provided that the minor prizes and major prize must be used for the purposes of the Business (in the event of any inconsistency in the person registered in those forums, the Promoter’s decision shall be final).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
19. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
20. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
21. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
24. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
27. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
28. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
29. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
30. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter, and entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may reproduce and use entry content as it sees fit, including to host, store, reproduce, licence, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, and/or distribute such content. By entering the Promotion, entrants represent and warrant that at the time of entry, they own all rights to the content submitted in their entry, and that the content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
32. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information, the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion, to enable the Promoter and its related entities to contact you regarding future offers, promotions and products, and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement (www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at email@example.com
[SM1]Is Fonterra sourcing this from a brand that could be specified? Alternatively, if the brand is not yet determined it would be worth adding a disclaimer that the grill shall be sourced from a supplier of the Promoter’s choosing.
[JW2]I have added that this is verified by the competition details on the website.
[SM4]How is the value of this package determined? Is it as invoiced by BTL?
[JW5]That is correct, the prize winner gets the consultation to determine their needs as part of the prize and then BTL will use the remaining to go towards the prize.
[SM6]Assume this initial consultation is with BTL – if so, this should be specified. Is the consultation part of or separate to the value of the Marketing Package?
[JW7]I think this is covered in the wording? It states the package is from BTL and the prize includes the initial consultation.