Grilled Banana Bread topped with roasted stone fruits, honey & scented yoghurt.
- 450g Banana
- 8g Vanilla Essence
- 450g Caster Sugar
- 110g Mainland Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 265g De Winkel Plain Yoghurt
- 190g Egg
- 2g Salt
- 410g Plain Flour
- 18g Baking Soda
- Runny Honey as desired
- Stone fruit of your choice
- Vanilla Paste
- Whipped Cream
- Beat bananas, sugar and vanilla until smooth with
the whisk attachment.
- Add the melted butter, yoghurt and eggs gradually
- Whisk through the sieved dry ingredients.
- Pour into lined greased tin.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 45 minutes.
- Cut the selected stone fruit into quarters and place
into a oven proof pan with some butter and honey – once
sizzling remove from the stove and place into the oven to
roast and soften slightly.
- Slice baked banana bread and brush some melted butter
on the surface and place onto a grill pan to char.
- Stir in a pinch of cinnamon and a small quantity of
vanilla paste into the yoghurt.
- Place the grilled banana bread onto a plate, top with
roasted stone fruits, add natural yoghurt and runny honey.
- Garnish with whipped cream and decorate as desired.