Savoury Galette with butter puff, roasted potato, leek, seeded mustard & feta.
Ingredients - Quiche Mixture
- 100g Anchor Blue Top Milk
- 100g Anchor Cream
- 200g Eggs
Ingredients - Filling:
- 2 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 30g seeded mustard
- 100g Mainland unsalted butter
- 150g Mainland Shaved Parmesan
- Chopped chives
- Salt & pepper
Method - Quiche Mixture:
Blend all the ingredients together and then pass through a sieve.
- Peel and Dice the potato and place into a roasting
dish with some butter and seasoning and roast until golden.
- Sweat off the sliced leeks with more butter until tender,
season with salt & pepper and stir through the seeded mustard.
- Cut the butter puff pastry into squares (approximately
100mm square) and place into individual quiche tins or muffin
- Fill with the leek, potato, feta and pour over the prepared
quiche mixture to 2/3 full.
- Top with chopped chives, sprinkle shaved parmesan and
season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180°C until the pastry is golden.