White Chocolate, Honey Ganache
- 100ml Anchor Cream
- 20ml honey
- 180g white chocolate
- Bring the cream and honey to the boil
- Pour over the white chocolate and whisk until smooth
- 120g caster sugar
- 70g toasted almonds
- Prepare a dry caramel by gently heating the sugar in an heavy saucepan – stirring intermittently to dissolve the sugar completely
- Once the caramel has reached an amber colour, stir in the toasted almonds to coat
- Pour onto silicon paper to set and chill completely
- Crush the praline and place into a sealable plastic bag
- 170ml Anchor Cream
- 5ml vanilla paste
- 70g egg whites
- 20g caster sugar
- 100g Anchor Sour Cream
- Crushed praline – as per recipe
- White chocolate and honey ganache – as per recipe
- Whisk the cream and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Heat the egg whites and caster sugar together in the mixing bowl until it reaches 40°C and then place immediately onto the mixer and whisk until full volume.
- Fold in warm ganache.
- Fold in sour cream, whipped cream and praline.
- Place into a tray or mould lined with cling film.
- Smooth the top and freeze overnight.
- To plate unmould and serve with honey apricot compote and gingerbread croutons.