Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 90g dark chocolate
- 50ml Anchor Cream
Bring the cream to the boil and pour onto the chocolate, whisk until smooth
Salted Toffee Sauce
- 100g caster sugar
- 125ml Anchor Cream (warmed)
- 25g Mainland Unsalted Butter
- 2g flaky sea salt
- Prepare a dry caramel by gently heatingthe sugar in a heavy saucepan with high sides stirring intermittently to dissolve the sugar completely and to reach a nice amber colour
- Once the caramel has reached the correct colour add the butter and then the warm cream gradually and whisk until combined
- Remove from the heat and stir in the flaky salt.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- 200g Oreo crumb
- 65g Mainland Unsalted Butter – melted
- 550g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Anchor Sour Cream
- 120g caster sugar
- 10g vanilla essence
- 135g eggs
- 25g corn flour
- 40g lemon juice
- Toffee sauce as per recipe
- Ganache as per recipe
- Bind he crumb with the melted butter and press evenly into a prepared tin.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and corn flour together and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and pour onto the Oreo base.
- Swirl in the toffee sauce and ganache and bake at 145°C for approximately 40 minutes or until just set.
- Leave the baked cheesecake in the ring to cool completely before removing.