Make Veggie Burgers an easy choice
- Grill burger buns
- Combine De Winkel Yoghurt with chopped
- Whole peeled portobello mushrooms combined with the
chopped peelings and some chopped smoked mushrooms
(we used Aromatics brand)
- Place on a baking tray and brush with butter, olive oil,
salt & pepper and garlic and slow cook to bring out the
juices and flavour
- Lyonnaise potatoes- Potato slices cooked until half done
in veggie stock, finished in the pan with salt & pepper
- Kikorangi Blue Cheese (slices)
- Salsa verde
- Pear chutney
- Spread grilled buns with a little of the yoghurt mixture.
- Top with whole mushrooms and then the chopped
- Pile on the potatoes then more sauce and slices of
- Finish with microgreens, a spoon of salsa verde and
sprinkle with pepitas.
- Serve with chutney on the side.