Add smoked chicken or sliced rare beef for a non-vegetarian option.
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 50ml Herb Olive oil
- 50g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 15mls Barker’s Professional Mexican Chipotle sauce
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (finely chopped)
- 1 handful Edamame beans (frozen peeled)
- 1/4 Green cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 small handful coriander (chopped)
- 2 spinach wraps
- 30g Mainland Special Reserve Creamy Feta (crumbled)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Smash the avocado with half the lemon juice and half
the herb oil and season to taste.
- Mix the chipotle with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Combine the chopped apple, edamame beans, cabbage,
chopped coriander, remaining lemon juice and herb oil.
- Lay the wraps on the bench and spread the chipotle
cream cheese evenly between the wraps.
- Spread the avocado between wraps leaving a 2 inch gap
from the sides.
- Sprinkle the feta between wraps leaving the same gap.
- Spread the spinach over wraps followed with the apple slaw
and season to taste.
- Fold one end of the wrap up 1/4 of the way and then roll
from the other side tightly to form a wrap, cut in half and slice
of the excess ends at the top and wrap tightly in paper tied off
with string or a sticky label.