Give the classic ham and cheese sandwich a beautiful twist with Kāpiti Smoked Havarti cheese.
- 50ml Anchor Sour Cream
- 100g MSR Shredded Parmesan
- 1 x 200g Kāpiti Smoked Havarti (half grated half sliced)
- Mainland unsalted Butter
- 150g Salted Ham
- 4 slices Brioche bread
- Bunch chives
- 2 tbsp Barker’s professional Spicy Eggplant pickle
Kāpiti Smoked Havarti can be replaced with Mainland Colby or Mainland Edam
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, parmesan, and
the grated Havarti and mix well, leave aside.
- On one side of the bread lightly butter and lay slices of
ham, then sliced Havarti, then a table spoon of the sour
- On the other side spread a generous amount of the
eggplant pickle and a sprinkle of freshly cut chives.
- Spread 1 tbsp. Of the sour cream mix evenly on top.
- Grill in the oven until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with bacon praline, serve left over sauce on
the side for dipping.