Home-made pasta will take your dish to a new level
- 300g “00” flour
- 3 free range eggs, lightly whisked
- Fine semolina flour or flour to roll out
- Place the flour with a pinch of salt on a board and make a
well in the centre and add the eggs. Gently start mixing the
eggs into the flour to form a dough.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes until smooth, adding
more flour if the dough feels sticky. Wrap in plastic wrap and
sit for 1 hour before using.
- Roll as required by your pasta machine using the semolina
flour to help it stop sticking and toss any finished pasta in a
little more semolina.