An easy to make Lasagne, using individual sheets of pasta, folded in an interesting way
Prep 15 mins. Cook 30 mins.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 12 anchovies
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cauliflower, finely sliced
- Half a teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons capers
- Half a cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 250g Mainland Mozzarella
- 6-8 fresh lasagne pasta sheets, about
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 75g Mainland Shredded Parmesan
- Heat the oil in a very large sauté pan over a medium heat
then the add garlic and anchovies and cook for a minute. Add
the cauliflower and sprinkle over the salt, cover and cook for
15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover, add the capers, turn heat to medium/high
and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Finally
stir in the parsley and half the mozzarella and set aside. Heat
- To serve, bring a large pan of water to the boil then salt well.
Cut the pasta if necessary into long wide strips and cook until
- Heat the grill to high. Place a piece of lasagna on a plate and
spoon on some cauliflower, fold and spoon on more sauce.
- Combine the remaining mozzarella with the breadcrumbs and
parmesan and sprinkle on top. Grill until golden and bubbling.