Anchor Culinary Cream is great here and helps to keep the veggies lovely, bright and fresh
Serves 4 as a main course.
Prep 15 mins. Cook 5-10 mins.
- 8 baby carrots, halved lengthways
- 2 small/medium zucchini, sliced
- 200g asparagus or beans, chopped in 4
- 100g snow peas
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Quarter cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 350g long pasta such as parpadelle, linguine or
- 200mls Anchor Culinary Cream
- 2 tablespoons micro basil or basil torn, plus some
- Mainland Shaved Parmesan and cracked pepper to
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- Add the carrots, zucchini and asparagus and cook for 3
minutes then add the snow peas and peas for the final minute.
Drain, refresh with cold water and set aside.
- Bring another large pot of water to the boil and salt well.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the parsley
and garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and season with salt and cook for 5 minutes
then stir in the cream and vegetables and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta to al dente. Drain and add back to the
pot with the tomato cream sauce and basil and toss to combine.
Serve with parmesan cheese and basil to garnish.