This meal is based on the flavours of Middle Eastern Manti and is great to prepare in individual dishes
Prep 5 mins. Cook 16 mins.
- 75g spinach, stems removed, washed and chopped
- 1 cup cooked pasta such as Fusilli or penne
- 100mls De Winkel plain yoghurt
- 100g Salmon, skin removed
- Smoked paprika and salt
- 50g Mainland Creamy Feta, crumbled
- Half a teaspoon sumac or paprika
- Fresh dill or mint, finely sliced
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the spinach in a steamer over boiling water and
cook for a couple of minutes until wilted. Squeeze out excess
- Cut the salmon into bite sized pieces, sprinkle with some
smoked paprika and salt and mix with the yoghurt and pasta.
Put in a shallow ovenproof dish with the spinach. Top with
- Bake for 15 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Sprinkle over the sumac and the fresh dill or mint before