A combination of flavours difficult to beat
Makes 2 large or 2 individual Pizzas.
Prep 5 mins. Cook 7-12 mins.
- Half a recipe basic dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- Half a teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g cooked chicken
- 200g Mainland Brie (sliced)
- Mainland Shredded Parmesan and porcini powder
or truffle powder to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat,
add the shallots and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in the
mushrooms, garlic and salt and cook for about 5 minutes,
- Stretch and roll out the dough on a floured board.
Cover the bases with the mushroom mix and chicken.
Bake in a hot oven until nearly done, then arrange the
sliced brie over the top and bake for a further 1-2 minutes
- If you like, scatter the parmesan cheese when straight
out of the oven and then sprinkle with porcini or truffle
powder for an extra special flavour.
Green Apple Salsa
- Chop 2 apples very fined and plce in a bowl with chopped
red onion, mint, chilli, lime juice, sugar, salt and finally stir in
the olive oil.
- Set aside for a new hours for flavours to develop.