Camembert makes the perfect pizza topper
Makes 1 large or 2 individual pizzas.
Prep 5 mins. Cook 2-8 mins
- Quarter of a recipe basic dough
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato pizza sauce
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Mainland Special Reserve Camembert Log, cut
into half rounds
- Fresh basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- Roll and stretch out the dough and top with the tomato
sauce and cherry tomatoes. Scatter with a little salt and
pepper and a little olive oil.
- Bake until golden and puffy, but not quite cooked, the
remove from the oven and arrange the sliced camembert
over the top and sprinkle with half the basil. Bake a further
minute until the cheese just starts melting.
- Scatter with the remaining basil and serve.