A country-style square pizza topped with Haloumi and other goodies
Makes 2 30x20cm pizza based/12 pieces.
Prep 5 mins. Cook 4-15 mins.
- 1 recipe basic dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g crushed and sieved tomatoes
- 1-2 teaspoon flaky salt
- 50g Mainland Halloumi slices
- 1 slice of very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10g rocket
- Extra virgin olive oil & black pepper to serve
- When making the basic dough, add the olive oil along with
- After proving, divide the dough in two and stretch out into
two lightly greased Swiss roll tins.
- Spread the tomatoes over and scatter liberally with salt and
drizzle with more olive oil.
- Bake for 4-15 minutes.
- Remove from the tins and cut into 6 pieces per pizza.
Toppings Per Serve
- Heat a frying pan and cook the halloumi until golden brown in
a little oil.
- Place a warmed piece of base on a plate. Cut the halloumi in
two and arrange on top with prosciutto and rocket, drizzle with extra
virgin olive oil and grind over some pepper.