A little bit of everything with a whole lot of stringy Mozzarella
Makes 1 large or 2 individual pizzas.
Prep 5 mins. Cook 2-9 mins.
- Quarter of recipe basic dough
- 1/100g fresh spicy sausage
- 125g broccoli stems or broccolini
- 1 garlic cloves, peeled & thinly sliced
- 75g Mainland Mozzarella grated
- 2 tablespoons Anchor Cream
- Fresh or dried oregano leaves
- Chilli flakes, optional
- Slice open the sausage and pinch off large pea sized portions.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the broccoli and
blanch for 1 minute, drain and refresh under cold water. Stretch
and roll out the dough on a floured board.
- Arrange the meatballs and broccoli over the base. Top with the
garlic, mozzarella, a sprinkle of oregano and chilli flakes if using.
Then season with salt, and drizzle with the cream.
- Bake until crisp and bubbling.