Last night’s cold pizza makes for a mighty fine breakfast, but this morning’s pizza – hot and fresh - makes for an even better breakfast. This pizza is incorporating the core elements from your classic cooked breakfast on a pizza, what a way to start the day. If you like this concept try some intriguing twists on other classic breakfast meals like Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise and Smoked Salmon, or a fresher option with fresh tomato, avocado and a soft poached egg.
Last night’s cold pizza makes for a mighty fine breakfast, but this morning’s pizza.
- 1 large pizza dough
- 1 ladle pizza sauce
- 138g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella
- 2 sausages, sliced and cooked
- 2 rashers bacon, sliced and cooked
- 100g Baked Beans (HEINZ – British recipe) 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 50g agria potatoes, 3cm dice and cooked 25ml siracha or regular ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 25g button mushrooms, sliced<
- 10g chives, chopped
Make a margarita base, evenly add all the other ingredients to the pizza (except the ketchup and chives). Crack the eggs in areas central to the pizza with enough room to expand.
Cook pizza ensuring eggs are nice and runny, sprinkle with chopped chives and drizzle with the ketchup.
Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella
Mainland Mozzarella or Pizza Blend
*Estimated Average Volume
Add black pudding or tater tots for more texture and a more traditional English recipe. Add tea.