Wild mushrooms & Mainland Camembert pizza
- 250g pizza dough, rolled into 28cm round
- 250g Anchor Food Professional IQF extra stretch + Mozzarella
- 150g pizza sauce
- 100g wild Mushroom Medley (of your choice)
- 20g fresh oregano
- 20g fresh basil
- 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced
- 15lves baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. roast hazelnut, roasted & chopped
- 4 x 50g rounds or slices Mainland Special Reserve Camembert Log
Evenly spread Napoli or pizza sauce onto base working from the inside to the outside leaving a 1-2cm for the crust.
Evenly spread cheese over the tomato base, working from the outside inwards to the center.
Top the pizza with mushrooms, garlic, oregano & camembert.
Bake in oven @250°C for 6 mins.
Slice pizza into 8 equal slices and finish with baby spinach, basil & hazelnuts.
- 800g Tipo '00' flour
- 200g finely ground semolina
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 15g dried (or fresh) yeast
- 1 Tbsp. caster sugar
- 650ml lukewarm water (21-27c)
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Sieve the flour, semolina and salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the middle.
In a jug, mix the yeast, sugar and oil into water and leave for a few minutes, then pour into the well.
Mix and Knead dough until you have a smooth, springy dough.
Place the ball of dough in a large flour-dusted bowl and flour the top of it. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size.
Remove the dough to a flour-dusted surface, and knock back the dough. You can either use it immediately or keep it, wrapped in clingfilm, in the fridge (or freezer) until required.
If using straight away, divide the dough up into as many little balls as you want to make pizzas – this amount of dough is enough to make about six to eight medium pizzas.
Roll the dough out into rough circles, about 0.5cm thick, and place them on slightly larger pieces of olive-oil-rubbed and flour-dusted pizza trays.