A beautiful No-Churn ice cream for the kids.
- 125ml strongly brewed coffee (swap out for drinking chocolate for extra chocolatey ice cream for the kids)
- 100g cocoa powder
- 125g white sugar
- 50g dark or milk chocolate finely chopped
- 250g Anchor™ fresh cream - whipped
- 125g sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of flake salt
- 250g Anchor™ cream cheese - softened
- Combine the coffee, cocoa powder, and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar and then boil for 30 seconds.
- Remove the coffee mixture from heat, add the chocolate, and let stand for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- Break up cream cheese and let get to room temp approx. 10mins.
- Place the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- While the blender or food processor is still running, pour in the mocha syrup and blend until no chocolate streaks remain. To get the swirl effect fold the syrup through the ice-cream base.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and fold into the ice cream base.
- Freeze the mixture for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Espresso popcorn ingredients
- 25g Finest ground coffee
- 250g Anchor Butter
- 250g Caster sugar
- 85g Glucose (or honey)
- 2t Flake Sea salt
Make caramel and bring it to boil for 4 mins.
Pour over popcorn and bake for 30mins at 50C stirring every 10 minutes.
Break apart while still warm & leave to cool.
Store in an airtight container.
Chef Todd Thorburn
Swap out the coffee for drinking chocolate for extra chocolatey ice cream for the kids.