Crumble over pancakes, cereal or on top of your morning granola and yoghurt.
- 1/2 cup chopped fruit of your choice
- (any of your favourite seasonal fruit)
- 1/2 cup chopped toppings
- (nuts, chocolate, even marshmallows if your heart desires)
- 2 Cups De Winkel natural yoghurt or Fresh n fruity Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- In a bowl mix together yoghurt and honey
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread yoghurt evenly across the base, approx 1cm thick
- Top with fresh fruit/s and then topping/s
- Place level in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight until set
- Break into chards and Enjoy!
Break up and sprinkle on top a warm chocolate brownie for a little treat for the family after dinner.
Chef Todd Thorburn
keep in your freezer for up to 2 months…. Trust me, they won't last that long. Try other options, such as chocolate & peanut butter, berry & almond or pistachio, tropical fruits or summer stone fruits & toasted coconut!