A bit of fun for the whole family!
Mixed berry yoghurt pops ingredients
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (feel free to swap out for your favourite seasonal fruit)
- 2 cups De Winkel natural yoghurt or Fresh n Fruity greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla paste or essence
- Blend the berries or fruit in a food processor or blender on high speed until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the honey.
- Add the yogurt and fold everything together. If you want a tie-dye, swirly look to your popsicles -do not fully mix the yogurt with the berries or fruit.
- Taste for sweetness (If you want it sweeter add a little more honey.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds or plastic cups. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing. If using cups, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick or a plastic spoon in the middle. Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.
Smoothie Bomb ingredients
- 4 cubes of smoothie bomb
- 200ml milk
- 1/2 banana
For Smoothie bombs….. Pour yoghurt pop mix into ice trays and freeze ready to use as an easy base.
Chef Todd Thorburn
Great fun with the kids with delicious results, take them out and enjoy in the sun!