A nice refreshing drink for the kids and a slightly naughtier option for adults.
Mango lassi Ingredients
- 1 very ripe mango or about 200g frozen mango pulp (For something different try peach, strawberry, banana or even grape)
- 5 ice cubes
- 125ml chilled DeWinkelplain unsweetened yoghurt
- Pinch of ground cardamom, or to taste
- Splash of milk or water
- . tsp soft light brown sugar
- Squeeze of lime juice (optional)
Blend together until smooth, get the kids to garnish with toasted coconut and fruit to finish.
Mimosa Smoothie Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 cup DeWinkelyoghurt or Fresh n fruity Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup orange juice (substitute with different juices)
- 1 cup champagne (if no champagne, can substitute for 100ml soda water & 60ml vodka)
- 30ml vodka
Blend until smooth and divide into 2 large glasses.
Chef Todd Thorburn
For something different try peach, strawberry, banana, blueberries or even cherry.