Anchor Food Professionals Fine Food Show New Zealand 2021
Prize Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor Food Professionals Auckland Fine Food Show New Zealand Prize Competition (“Competition”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through Anchor Food Professionals (AFP) (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition commences 10:00AM Sunday 13 June 2021 and closes 05:00PM Tuesday 15 June 2021 (“Competition Period ”). Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To be eligible to enter into the Competition you must:
a. register your attendance at the Finefoodnz.co.nz and have been issued with a valid Fine Foods Show registration badge;
b. be an attendee of the Auckland Fine Food Show New Zealand during the Competition Period;
c. and be 18 years or over, and be a New Zealand resident.
5. Employees (and their immediate families and any businesses operated by their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
6. You are entitled to one (1) entry per person/per registration badge, per day of the Competition Period (i.e. the maximum number of entries for an individual will be three (3)).
How to enter
7. Visit the Anchor Food Professionals (located at stand K20 at the Fine Food Show) and have an AFP staff member scan your registration badge at the stand to be entered into the draw.
8. Three (3) prize winners will be drawn.
9. Each winner will receive one (1) gift pack which will include either all or a combination of Anchor, Mainland or Kāpiti products (“Products”) (such combination of Products included in the gift pack being to the total retail value of NZD $250). The Products
included in the gift pack will be selected by the Promoter based on your type of business, although such combination of Products included in the gift pack remains at the sole discretion of the Promotor.
Draw and winner notification
10. The Prize winners will be randomly drawn from all entries on Wednesday 30 June 2021. The winners will be notified by email using the contact details provided upon registration for the Fine Food Show, within a reasonable period following the relevant draw. If a winner has not responded within five (5) days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
11. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of scanning your badge at the AFP stand during the duration of the Fine Food Show.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the relevant registration with The Fine Food Show.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
15. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
18. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the
Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Competition.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
21. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Competition.
22. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
23. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Competition, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Competition or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter, and entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may reproduce and use entry content as it sees fit, including to host, store, reproduce, licence, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, and/or distribute such content. By entering the Competition, entrants represent and warrant that at the time of entry, they own all rights to the content submitted in their entry, and that the content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
26. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Competition – without this personal information, the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Competition. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Competition and to enable the Promoter and its related entities to contact you regarding future offers, promotions and products, and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Competition. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement
(www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information. Alternatively, to access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at Justin.Willetts@fonterra.com