Anchor™ Culinary Cream has been specially designed for foodservice professionals to use in all cooking applications.
- Reduce prep time: partially reduced cream that's ideal for pasta.
- Reheat performance: ideal for reheating chilled or frozen dishes, and maintaining stability.
- Acid stable: holds performance in sour, acidic and spicy recipes without splitting.
- Consistently creamy: use only what you need for consistently smooth and creamy serves, every time.
- Excellent coating: glossy coating and great appetite appeal in every dish.
Available in the following pack sizes
Anchor Cooking Cream
7 months; Once opened consume within 3 days.
Average Quantity Per 100 mL
|Energy||1410 kJ (335Cal)|
|Fat, total||35.5 g|
|– Saturated||21.4 g|
|– Sugars||3.0 g|
Average Quantity Per 30 mL serving
|Energy||423 kJ (100 Cal)|
|Fat, total||10.7 g|
|– Saturated||6.4 g|
|– Sugars||0.9 g|
Cream, skim milk, thickener (1442), stabiliser (460, 466, 452), emulsifiers (471).
Contains minimum 35% milkfat
Halal Certified Non-MUI: Yes
Halal Certified MUI: No
Kosher Certified: No
Vegetarian Suitable: Yes
Organic Certified: No
Keep refrigerated at or below 4°C.
DO NOT FREEZE.