Terms & Conditions Governing It's Cake Time: Brew & Bake Promotion
The following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”), and all subsequent revisions or amendments made by the Organiser, Fonterra Brands Singapore Pte Ltd (Anchor Food Professionals Singapore) (the “Organiser”), shall apply to the “It’s Cake Time: Brew & Bake Promotion” (“Promotion”). Participation in the promotion signifies your agreement to be bound by the T&Cs. If you do not agree to the T&Cs, please do not participate in the promotion.
1.1. Subject to Clause 1.2 below, any individual who is above 16 years old (the “Participant”) is eligible to participate in the Promotion.
1.2. A Participant below 21 years old shall obtain his/her parent’s or guardian’s written consent before taking part in the Promotion. The Organiser shall be entitled to request proof of such written consent at any time. Failure to provide proof of written consent upon request shall disqualify the Participant from the Promotion.
1.3. Persons in the following categories are prohibited from participating in the Promotion:-
- anyone below 16 years of age at the time of collecting the prize;
- employees of third party vendors, service providers or partners involved in or connected to, directly or indirectly, the Promotion; and
- any person who is not a Singapore citizen, permanent resident, employment pass holder or work permit holder.
1.4 Employees of Fonterra Brands Singapore Pte Ltd, the 9 participating bakeries and their immediate family members may participate in the Promotion mechanics. However, they will not be eligible to redeem the prizes in clauses 4.3 and 4.4 below.
1.5 A Participant who fails to provide true, correct and accurate information when participating in the Promotion shall automatically be disqualified from the Promotion. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to award any prize or require return of the prize presented to the Participant.
2. Promotion Period
2.1 The Promotion will run from 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2017("Promotion Period"). The winning entry will be announced in January 2018.
3. Promotion Mechanics
3.1 Nine participating bakery brands will be selling their respective “It’s Cake Time: Brew & Bake” Campaign Cake (“Campaign Cake”) during the Promotion Period.
3.2 To participate in the promotion, you need to:-
- purchase the Campaign Cake from one of the nine participating bakery brands; and
- Log on to itscaketime.sg and enter the draw online with the 6-digit code received from the participating bakery.
3.3 For each whole cake purchased, each participant will receive a 6-digit code entitling the participant to ten chances in the lucky draw.
3.4 For each slice of cake purchased, each participant will receive a 6-digit code entitling the participant to a chance in the lucky draw.
3.5. Each Participant is allowed to make multiple code submissions on itscaketime.sg with valid Campaign Cake purchases as prescribed in clauses 3.1 to 3.4.
3.6. All code submissions are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Participant.
3.7. Prizes will be awarded to the Participant named in the entry to the Promotion.
3.8. Campaign Cake purchases are whilst stocks last. The Organiser is not responsible for ensuring stock availability in each participating outlet of the nine participating brands.
3.9. Winners will be contacted via private message, email or phone. Winners will also be announced on the campaign website.
3.10. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours, the Organiser may at its discretion pick another winner or withdraw the prize in question.
3.11. The Organiser reserves the right to reject or remove code entries, disqualify a winner and forfeit any prize if:
- The code entry has been manipulated and entered without a valid cake purchase as prescribed in clause 3.1 to 3.4;
- The Organiser, in its sole discretion, decides that the code entry is not valid;
- The winner does not respond to the Organiser within the specified time period in Clause 3.10 or notifies the Organiser that he/she does not wish to claim the prize;
- The winner does not agree to abide by and be bound by the T&Cs;
- The winner has committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or has misrepresented anything in connection with the Promotion;
- The Organiser discovers or has reasonable grounds to suspect that the winner has engaged or attempted to engage in any activity to inappropriately manipulate submission procedures including without limitation the unauthorised use of fake identities not belonging to the Participant to submit his/her entry; or
- The winner dies or becomes mentally incapable.
4. Prize and Terms and Conditions of Prize
4. 1. The Organiser will draw one winner through a random code generator.
4.2. Winner must have complied with all participation requirements. The decision of the Organiser shall be final.
4.3. The Grand Prize includes the following:
- Four Economy SkycouchTM tickets to Auckland on Air New Zealand;
- A tour of Fonterra Farms
4.4. The 2nd Prize includes the following:
- Two economy tickets to Auckland on Air New Zealand;
- A tour of Fonterra Farms
4. 5. Tour of Fonterra Farm will be coordinated between the Organiser and the winners. The Organiser will do their best to accommodate the winners’ travel itinerary; however, the Organiser also reserves the right to cancel the tour of Fonterra Farms in the event of misalignment of dates or adverse weather conditions.
4.6. Travel is only permitted on Air New Zealand operated service between Singapore and Auckland (NZ281/282).
4.7. All flights are subject to availability in the applicable booking class for economy, in S class or below.
4.8. The winners will need to confirm the flights and have the tickets issued at least one month prior to the departure date.
4.9. The winners must fly within the following travel dates: 01 March to 31 May 2018.
4.10. If the prize includes a ticket for a companion, both the winner and companion must travel together for the entire trip.
4.11. Upgrades are not permitted on prize winner tickets and prize winner tickets are not eligible for Airpoints accruals or redemptions.
4.12. Changes are not permitted once tickets have been issued.
4.13. The prize does not include accommodation and land transport including travel to and from the airport, additional tours and ground arrangements, hotel incidentals, meals and all other activities and expenses. Any further incidentals/expenses incurred must be covered by the winner.
4.14. Where prizes are unclaimed, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the remaining participants.
4.15. The relevant prize shall be provided as is and cannot be exchanged in full or in part for cash or cash equivalent. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the relevant prize at the time stipulated by the Organiser, then that element of the relevant prize will be forfeited by the winner.
4.16. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the relevant prize with items of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4.17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or losses or damages thereto or arising thereto.
4.18. The winner may be interviewed by the Organiser and the media. The winner agrees to co-operate with all media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed and permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Organiser or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world. The winner will consent to public disclosure of his or her name and the results of the Promotion.
5. Liability and Responsibility
5.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser and its agencies disclaim any and all losses, liabilities, costs, damages, expenses and/or proceedings whatsoever as a result of or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential losses or loss of profits, expenses, damages or personal injury resulting from participation in the promotion, redemption and/or usage of the prizes.
5.2. The Organiser will not be liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, breaches of security, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, computer glitches whether or not arising during operations or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside of its control relating to the Promotion including, amongst other things, any error in notification of the prizes.
6. Rights of the Organiser
6.1. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegible and late entries.
6.2. By participating in the Promotion, you consent to the Organiser collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your name, details and other personal data that you have submitted to us, for purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity. This may include publishing such personal data in advertising and publicity materials. You shall not be entitled to claim ownership or ask for other forms of compensation on the advertising or publicity materials. Your information and promotion entries details shall be kept strictly private and confidential.
6.3. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs (as may be modified from time to time) and decisions of the Organiser. The Organiser's decisions in respect of the Promotion and these T&Cs are final.
7. Acceptance of Terms, General Law and Disclaimer
These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose. Any dispute arising from these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.