Artichoke Basil Pizza
- ½ Quart Anchor™ Chef's Cooking Cream
- ½ Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup stock of choice
- 1 cup pureed artichoke
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup of water
- Sliced artichokes
- Chiffonade of basil
What you need:
Preheat oven to 450.
Heat sautéed pan until it smokes.
Add garlic and a splash of oil.
Cook the garlic until it starts to brown.
Add stock, stirring when it comes to a simmer.
Add Anchor™ Chef's Cooking Cream, cheese and artichoke puree.
Bring to a simmer, stir, and remove from heat and cool sauce before use.
Cool sauce before use.
- 1. Stretch dough.
- 2. Add artichoke sauce.
- 3. Top with sliced artichokes and mozzarella.
- 4. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- 5. Add chiffonade of basil.
- 6. Serve.