Chai tea panna cotta with cocoa 30 second sponge
- 1.5 sheets gelatine
- 10 fl oz Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream
- 1 oz superfine sugar
- 1 bag chai tea
- 3/5 oz flour
- 3 3/5 oz egg white
- 2 1/3 oz superfine sugar
- 2 1/3 oz egg yolk
- 2 t cocoa powder
- 2 oz raspberry coulis
- 1/3 oz fresh coconut shavings
- 1/4 tray blueberries
- 1/4 tray raspberries
- 12 leaves baby mint
What you need:
Steep gelatine in cold water.
Combine Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream and remaining panna cotta ingredients in a pot and simmer.
Remove from heat and infuse chai tea bag for 15 minutes.
Remove chai tea bag from cream, add gelatine and mix through.
Strain into desired serving dish.
Place in cool room for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
30-second sponge method:
- Blend all ingredients in a food blender,
- Strain into a cream gun add 2 chargers, shake well then rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shake cream gun prior to using then 1/3 fill a paper coffee cup and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool slightly before using.
- Layer panna cotta with raspberry coulis, coconut shavings, sponge, berries, and baby mint leaves.
Included in this recipe
Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream
Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream requires no reduction, saving valuable time and money in the kitchen.