- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 cup White Onion, diced
- ½ cup Celery, diced
- ½ cup Carrot, diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 bouquet garni
- 3 lbs Tomatoes, roasted, peeled
- ½ Qt Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream
- 1 Qt Stock
- 6 sprigs (Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme)
- 3 leaves fresh sage
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 celery stalk
What you need:
Heat the pan and add the oil.
Sweat vegetables, add garlic, bouquet garni, and stock, then simmer.
Add tomatoes and reduce by half.
Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with Toasted Herb Crostini and serve.
Bouquet Garni Method:
- Slice celery lengthwise.
- Stuff herbs into the inside of celery slice.
- Cover with the other half of the celery.
- Tie together with butchers twine.
Related Anchor™ products
Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream
Anchor™ Chef’s Cooking Cream requires no reduction, saving valuable time and money in the kitchen.