UNMATCHED VERSATILITY TO ENLIVEN YOUR MENU.
Delicious burgers, macaroni and cheese, panini and other gastropub specialties will truly stand out on your menu when made with distinctive, flavorful Anchor™ Food Professionals Egmont™ Cheese. This versatile cheese is known for its slightly sweet, nutty flavor and smooth, uniform body – a unique way to differentiate your offerings from the competition!
The full-flavored cheese with unlimited menu possibilities.
Anchor™ Food Professionals Egmont™ Cheese is soft and mild, combining the characteristics of your favorite cheeses: slightly sweet, Gouda-like flavor, a medium Cheddar finish and stretching properties similar to those of mozzarella.
These qualities give Anchor™ Food Professionals Egmont™ Cheese the flexibility to work across any ethnic style of cooking and for a variety of dishes that cross over day-parts.
- Ideal for melting – try on cheeseburgers or flatbreads and in macaroni and cheese, soups and dips
- Nutty, creamy and mild flavor is perfect for kids’ meals
- Versatile formats – blocks or loaves for cubing and slices for burgers and sandwiches
|Product Name:||Anchor™ FP Egmont™ Bulk|
|Pack Size:||44.09 lbs|
|Case Dimensions:||12 x 15′′ x 7′′|
|Net Weight:||44.09 lbs|
|Product Name:||Anchor™ FP Egmont™ Loaves|
|Pack Size:||2/5.25 lb loaves|
|Case Dimensions:||12.125 x 8 x 4.813|
|Net Weight:||10.75 lbs|
|Product Name:||Anchor™ FP Egmont™ Slices|
|Pack Size:||8/1.5 lb packs|
|Case Dimensions:||16.125 x 9.375 x 4.5|
|Net Weight:||12 lbs|
Storage & Handling
For best results:
- Ideal storage condition is 28 - 30 F
Shelf life varies by package format:
- Bulk – 36 months from date of production.
- Loaves – 9 months from date of production
- Slices – 6 months fromdate of production.