- Anchor UHT Milk 100 g
- Simple syrup 30 g
- Water 120 g
- Ice cubes 100 g
- Regal biscuit 5 pcs
Cream cheese topping ingredients
- Anchor Cream Cheese 100 g
- Water 167 g
- Salt 2 g
- Sugar 67 g
- Anchor Whipping Cream 500 g
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend until well-mixed.
Cream cheese topping method
- Mix Anchor Cream Cheese, salt, and sugar with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add water and mix again.
- Add Anchor Whipping Cream, mix until just before you reach the soft peak stage (when poured it will leave a mark that disappears quickly).
- Pour 300 g of the shake ingredients into a glass.
- Add 30-40 g of the cream cheese mixture as the topping.