Endless possibilities with Anchor FP Beverage Collections
6 November 2018 2 Min Read
Exciting new beverages are in town! Launched on 30th October 2018, Anchor Food Professionals returns to debut Anchor MoodMojee Creamilicious beverages with six beverages of their own distinctive character, all packed with delicious wholesomeness enriched with the goodness of Anchor ingredients.
Group photo with Anchor Food Professionals’ business partners. Standing in the first row with the Moodmojee beverages (from left to right) are Anchor Food Professionals’ team Chef Ken, Jack Tan, Associate Foodservice Director of Anchor Food Professionals, Chef Firuz and Chef Ichiro
Capitalising on creative, non-alcoholic beverages that are catching on in major culinary cities of the world, Anchor Food Professionals’ chefs conceptualized and created six exciting new beverages to showcase the delicious possibilities of dairy. Jack Tan, Associate Foodservice Director, Anchor Food Professionals, said, “We understand the versatile role dairy can play in delivering great taste, texture and appearance in any form whether it’s in beverages or cakes. This time, we wanted to work on beverages and play with local ingredients to give it an overall Asian taste and feel.”
The Anchor beverage collection was designed as mood boosters and is aptly called, the Anchor Moodmojee Creamilicious Beverages. Partnering with fifteen food & beverage customers in both Peninsular and East Malaysia, the creamilicious creations will be introduced in phases nationwide from November 2018 until January 2019. Created to provide a premium beverage experience, each beverage promises pairings of zesty, sweet, savoury and salty flavours with creamy and smooth textures.
The six dairy beverages collection are a mixture of Malaysian favourites, refreshing teas and chocolate concoctions, made using one or a combination of Anchor Cream Cheese, UHT Milk and Whipping Cream.
- Kayanika Fusion has layers of sweet and creamy traditional ‘kaya’, ‘gula melaka’, ‘pulut’ and red beans.
- Yuzu Chocolate Surprise, a tangy Yuzu puree with rich chocolate and rimmed with salt lemon cooling candy.
- Pom & Grey Twist, a refreshing concoction of mood-boosting Earl Grey tea mixed with pomegranate syrup and topped with a generous layer of chocolate cream.
- Lemon Mint Meringue, a rich lemon mint vanilla ice blended topped with fresh meringue and slices of candied lemon and orange.
- Tangy Brew is a rich cold brew coffee mixed with the tangy freshness of orange, topped with mixture of cream and cheese foam.
- White Chocoffee, a dreamy blend of white coffee mixed generously with delicious chocolate and peanut butter shake, topped with a crown of whipped cream.
Come check out the creamilicious beverages at our participating restaurants here, available in phases from November till January 2019.
Anchor MoodMojee six creamilicious beverages collection