The perfect croissant is easy with the right butter. Anchor Butter Sheets are made from New Zealand pasteurised cream. They’re designed for their ease of use and flexibility, ensuring deliciously crisp, flaky croissants with a honeycomb texture and rich, authentic butter flavour.
Conveniently sized butter sheets that delight pastry chefs.
Easy to work with, they produce light, flaky and flavoursome croissants every time.
Anchor Butter Sheets give a crisp and flaky croissant with a deliciously soft honeycomb texture, every time.
With butter that’s neither too soft nor too hard, the thin format sheets allow easy rolling, fast tempering and excellent workability.
Higher melting point
The butter sheets won’t soften too fast, or oil out at higher proofing temperatures, allowing for greater productivity.
Save time and money
With the ideal sheet format, save time prepping butter and speed up production.
Available in 20 x 1kg
Storage & Handling
For best results:
- Store frozen (below –9 °C) inside the carton until needed.
- Thaw in a refrigerator fully wrapped in plastic allow 48 hours.
- When needed, remove the sheets from the refrigerator and temper to 8-10 °C, depending on the production environment.
- The sheets are ready to use when they are pliable, and able to bend 45 degrees without breaking or tearing.
- The shelf life under refrigerated conditions is at least 8 weeks.